Friday, November 6, 2009

999

O lord, what is my problem

O lord, I just want to find my car keys

O lord, you left me here after sixth grade

O lord, I pushed the 0 button before the shift and o combination, had to delete it

O lord, I remember some things too well

I remember the retarded kids the best

that and my parents using my old t shirts and underwear as rags to clean things





O lord, I've thrown up in buckets meant for popcorn or leaks in the ceiling

O lord, my hands smell like my mouth like a song

O lord, my dreams are uncomfortably hot

this is the best I can describe it

O lord, philosophically I'm an asshole

when I played basketball, one of the big criticisms of my game was that I didn’t play as big as I was

another was that I was a pussy

6 comments:

ana c. said...

o lord zachary z.
"...and my parents using my old t shirts and underwear as rags to clean things"
are we related or something?
we've done that in my house

red newsom said...

^ me too!

DJ Berndt said...

me three.

Michael Hessel-Mial said...

that line is great even though my parents don't clean anything. you are on a roll

michael said...

<3 this/u

X said...

yeah, thank you