Thursday, October 22, 2009

the 80's when the 80's were happening

I was a very mature little girl because I was always with Gianni

Gianni was a pioneer, almost ten years older than me

when I was about 10 or 11, that was 1992

Gianni had this very rock n’ roll feeling

I have to say, I used to put on

boots, scarves / and dress up as Jimi Hendrix

I was dreaming, like eating and breathing

he brought me even further into it

Gianni started to play with me being his model

he’d try clothes on me and ask, “What do you think?”

the first piece of metal mesh he did was for me

I’d wear a miniskirt and patent leather boots / I loved the contrast

I have to say, he was pushing me to do my hair lighter, to bleach it, but he was in love

I wanted to make music that was timeless, to see it

in either a more innocent way or a more sophisticated way, but I don't know

Gianni was a huge music junkie / Metallica, Lenny Kravitz, Jimi Hendrix

I was fascinated / glamor by osmosis, fashion and music, when Gianni asked you to come

it just came naturally, a combination of metallics

I loved it, it was very rock n’ roll

2 comments:

DJ Berndt said...

you have the best title picture on the internet.

michael sambar said...

last night i had a dream that i read this. in my dream it had more back-slashes and it experimented more with punctuation, like, colons were right in the middles of words. then i commented on it, and my comment was an acrostic poem out of the word "CREATIVE"